MUSCULAR ENDURANCE ENHANCER
CITRULLINE MALATE improves training intensity, endurance and speed of recovery. It performs this through 5 main functions:
1. Increases blood Arginine levels (gram for gram at double the level of Arginine).
2. Increases endothelial Nitric Oxide (NO) levels thereby improving vascular function and blood flow.
3. Improves kidney bicarbonate reabsorption providing a powerful buffer against increasing muscle acidification during intense training.
4. Detoxifies fatigued muscle tissue by removing ammonia (a toxin that can increase 3-fold during intense training).
5. Rapidly replenishes PCr (phospho-creatine) stores, PCr is a key storage of energy muscles tap into.
ALLMAX'S CITRULLINE MALATE [2:1] WITH 2 L-CITRULLINE AMINO ACIDS BOUND TO 1 MALATE
Aside from assisting with delivery and absorption, the Malate has a critical function in the TCA (or Krebs) cycle that produces energy within the mitochondria. Specific research has shown a 34% increase in the rate of oxidative ATP, 20% increase in post-exercise phosphocreatine recovery and significant reduction in the sensation of fatigue.
Recommended Use: Take 1 scoop (2 g) of ALLMAX Citrulline Malate [2:1] twice daily, upon waking and approx. 45 minutes before training or any intense physical activity. On non-training days, consume prior to meals on an empty stomach. Can be added to pre-workout formulas such as MUSCLEPRIME and RAZOR8. Citrulline Malate is highly synergistic with Arginine, Beta-Alanine and Creatine supplementation.