Ultimate Daily Greens is a supreme blend of 48 specially assembled "green foods". Designed to be used by people of all ages - it tastes so amazing that the whole family will enjoy it!
What is Ultimate Daily Greens?
48 CONCENTRATED Super Fruits,Vegetable & Sea Greens
- Highest in GREENS (SO GREEN you can actually SEE IT!)
- Highest in ANTIOXIDANTS (Free Radical Neutralizing)
- Highest ALKALIZING (Acid Neutralizing And Guaranteed Best TASTE (For Every Day Use)
One Serving of Ultimate Daily Greens Contains:
- The COMPLETE ANTIOXIDANT levels of 7 full servings of fruits and vegetables
- The FULL ELECTROLYTES/MINERALS of 10 servings of vegetables
- The RICH GREENS/CHLOROPHYLL of 25 complete servings of green vegetables
- The PROBIOTICS of 1 daily serving of live probiotic yogurt
- An added combo of EIGHT SEA GREENS, not found in any other greens
- With PHYTOPLANKTON, also not found in any other greens
Cleaner, Safer, Family Friendly-Formulated with...
- NO soy lecithin or soy sprout (common allergens)
- NO wheat, spelt, kamut, oats, barley, rye, triticale, malt (common gluten sources)
- NO bee pollen (common allergens)
- NO contra-indicating medicinal herbs (potentially dangerous, especially when used every day by those on certain medications or of certain ages)
Top 10 Reasons to Use Ultimate Daily Greens
1. Helps improve measurable antioxidant levels in the blood.
2. Aids in oxygen rich, red blood cell formation.
3. Helps even the hardest working people recover from oxidative stress better.
4. Helps world class athletes recuperate from the hardest training.
5. Significantly decreases the adverse effects of cancer causing free radicals.
6. Helps boost immunity.
7. Helps improve energy metabolism and healthy tissue formation.
8. Helps re-mineralize bones and may reduce risk of osteoporosis.
9. May help reduce the risk of heart disease.
10. Is a higher alkaline (higher pH) Greens that helps neutralize acid better (higher acidic bodies are more prone to disease and have greater difficulty recovering from disease & stress including physical stress from exercise).